Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Snow Day | Milwaukee Portrait Photographer

Almost 5 pm and it has been snowing since 7 am. Declan and I hung out around the house until I started going crazy so we bundled up and I shoveled the driveway. The snow that is falling isn't that light, fluffy snow...no sir! This is the break your back, have to kick the shovel along the driveway snow. Shovel, you ask? It is 2011 lady, don't you have a snowblower?! I really need to start listening when Kyle explains the snowblower to me. He has given a handful or so of lessons, each time I listen enthusiastically and nod like I am soaking in all the information. Nope, negative, nada. I mosey on over to the snowblower, look it over, kick the wheels and sigh. Shovel it is. I plopped Declan in the snow and cleared the way. I did notice that as I got closer to the street, there is a pretty severe taper, making the entrance wide enough for a bicycle. But that all changed when I plowed the minivan down the driveway and cleared the rest of the snow! Oooops!

Ch-ch-check it, yo! New blog layout!! You like it? I am still figuring out how to use it (the photos are supposed to display larger...and there is a slideshow that needs to go on top-coming soon) Don't really have any other hard business news to share right now, too much is still up in there air. Stayed tuned!!
Not the best photo of Declan but LOOK AT THOSE CHOMPERS!
Carmella
Colby


0 comments:

Post a Comment