Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday Fun

Well, I have said it a million times to the Smith Brothers Coffee baristas that it is never too cold for iced tea. I fully retract my statement. While I did have some of my home brewed Citron, I just cannot go outside today. Even the pups aren't going out, they dash out, do their business and are right back at the door in no time. Declan was supposed to have a make up swim class today but it was canceled. So, we are having an indoor day!

I am sending out a contract today to shoot a wedding in Maryland, I couldn't be more excited! I am one wedding away from my minimum goal of five weddings for 2011, so that is encouraging. So if you know anyone who is gettin' hitched, send them my way. Something Blue Images

Random Thoughts
-Modern Family--Are. You. Kidding. Me?! I love it.
-Alterra on Oakland is now open in Shorewood. DANGEROUS having one so close to work!
-Kyle and I took Declan to Just 4 Fun on Wednesday (What? You, Maggie, germaphob?! Yes, me. And yes, we sanitized like crazy when we were done.) and we had the joint to ourselves! Declan played with all of the basketballs, he is really into things he can throw right now (not limited to balls as Colby found out). A couple kids came and started to play basketball and Declan sat down and watched! It was too cute. Here his is showing off his climbing skills. I didn't bring my camera with so iPhone photos will have to do.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

That place looks SO fun!

Post a Comment