Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

What a Great Weekend!

I had a great weekend! Allison, Francisco and Dani came up on Friday here is Dani's Blog post. She is so sweet and it was nice to catch up with my sister and her family for a while.

Saturday I participated in Help Portrait Milwaukee and met some great people. I was stationed at St. Anne's Salvation Campus. It is a retirement home and assisted living facility. The other photographers were wonderful to work with and were eager to show me how to work the fancy, schmancy portrait lights. They weren't as scary as I thought they were!

When I got back, we ran to downtown Port for their Christmas celebration. Declan sat on Santa's lap. Yes, I know about what I said before. Germ Factory. I got it. I thought we would be in the clear because it was only 3:06 and it started at 3. I can't imagine that too many kids were there before us. We saw some carolers, pirate carolers to be exact, only in Port...and some reindeer but I wasn't about to pay $10 for a picture with one! We stuck around for about 30 minutes because we were all cold. AAAAAAAAAAND Kyle finally got his first piece of annoying parental advice from a passerby. Whatev to the max.

Saturday night, Kyle and I headed up to Kiel for the 5th Annual Christmas Tree Game Night with some dear friends. We had a great time but Mr. D did not. He was horrible for his sitter. We felt awful when she called us in a panic. Big shout out to Millhome Supper Club, your cookies are THE BEST EVER!! Awesome frosting to cookie ratio.

Sunday morning came and we had a relaxing breakfast at Alterra, ran to Sendik's and then I was off to my bridal meeting. They are a great couple and they booked me on the spot. I could not be happier! Can't wait to see them again for their engagement session!

Who is this guy?
Happy Holidays from the Wright Family! (Thanks Thomas Jefferson Middle Schooler for taking this picture and not dropping my camera!"

1 comments:

Jay Wright said...

D-Man doesn't like very happy in that last picture.

Post a Comment