Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Never STANd Alone

I am not sure what to say. This was a very special family session. Recently, I hopped onto the Riff Raff Express and rode my way down to Quincy, IL, where my mom's side of the family lives. We had a wonderful and completely crazy weekend of family fun. My Aunt Julie made a special request for a session that I couldn't say no to. I am so glad I got use my powers for good. I love you guys. I am so honored to have been apart of these memories.


Good looking bunch, wouldn't you agree?

This is one of my most favorites.
There are no words.
Here is your selective color Julie : )

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW. Amazing pictures Maggie. Stan looks great. I love the one of he and Julie... so precious.

Post a Comment