Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Trying to Embrace the Christmas Spirit

It is that time again. When my daily (shhhhh, don't tell) runs to the Bayshore Alterra are assaulted with Christmas Cheer and no parking. The mall Santa has waved to Declan and I several times but I have yet to let my kid sit on that germ factory's lap. But Mommy needs her tea to be sane so off to the mall we go.
I do tend to enjoy Christmas movies, Love Actually makes me cry like a baby every time. I could watch it over and over, which I usually end up doing. One character goes to a magical place called "Wisconsin" too! I mean, look at this scene. Let's be serious.
My in-law's watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation every Christmas Eve. We all laugh hysterically and usually are sleeping by the time Margo and Todd get into their fight..."Why is the carpet wet, Todd?!" Just kidding, I am awake because that is one of my favorite parts.
This time last year was I getting to the "hugely" pregnant and praying the baby would come on Christmas so I would have a reason to like it. This year, we aren't really decorating the house as curious little hands could cause serious damage!
Here is your dose of Mister Monsieur, man alive, I love this baby!
One thing I do love...seeing my photos on client's Christmas Cards! Thanks to everyone who has shown me and I fully expect to see some more!
www.somethingblueimages.com to get my photos of your family!!

3 comments:

Jay Wright said...

You always bring a huge smile to my face with I read your blog entries.

"I don't know Margo."

Molly said...

Christmas Vacation is the greatest holiday movie ever. We watch it every year on xmas eve as well!

Something Blue Images said...

You only smile because you love that grandson of yours!

Post a Comment