Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

So Thankful-Milwaukee Portrait Photographer

A few days before Thanksgiving, a new little person was born. Danielle, Dani, Elle, she has a ton of names for someone so small. This is my goddaughter and niece, Danielle. My sister and her husband (Dani's parents, weird...my youngest sister is a parent. Mind blowing!) came up to my house today for a newborn session with Dani. She was perfect!
Enjoy your preview!

This is a crate I got out of my dad's garage. He was mad that because I took it, he didn't have anywhere to store his rusty cables. I'm completely serious. I think I have given it a better purpose.
Big Al and Little D
Want to give Kerry a shout out for the awesome hat! You are the best!
Love this little girl!!

1 comments:

Kerry Tylenda-Emmons said...

Awww...super cute! What a beauty she is!

Post a Comment