Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Chocolate and Marshmallows

On Saturday morning, I was off to meet the Anderson family, one of my first real clients. This is the third time I have photographed them, the first time was when Kim was expecting Logan, second when he was born and now he is 1! I cannot believe how fast time is going or how much the kids have changed since the first time I met them.
The girls met me at the door with huge smiles and anxiously led me through the house and to the backyard. Emma and Jillian are so adorable, with all of their little poses and silly faces but Mom and Dad busted out the big guns when it came time for 'the money shots' with chocolate and marshmallows! The girls were freezing but one mention of the sweet stuff and they were all business.
Logan woke up from his nap and he was ready to go too. He is so big, he is walking and looks like a little man. (Made me realize that Declan truly looks like he is in the 5% for his age!) Enjoy your sneak peek Anderson's and thank you again for having me come out!
Look at those eyes people!! So handsome : )
The family!
This was when we were letting the girls be silly.
Fun on the swings with Mom and Dad

0 comments:

Post a Comment