Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall is here!

Tomorrow is the fall equinox, I love fall. I love watching the leaves change and fall to the ground (and the wind blowing them into our neighbor's yard, hehe). Halloween is pretty much my most favorite holiday and I am dying to bust out the decorations but Kyle keeps telling me to hold off a bit more. However, my fall joy came to a screeching halt over the weekend when I saw not one but two Macy's Christmas commercials. Less than 100 days until my least favorite day of the year, Christmas. I am a Grinch, Scrooge, whatever you want to call it, there are few things I like about Christmas. Ba hum bug to the max.

We were able to take in the lovely fall weather here in Wisconsin-cold and wet-at Cedarburg's Harvest Fest. We watched the Giant Pumpkin Regatta, 4 guys paddling in giant pumpkins, what's not to like?! Declan was a total grump the whole time Grandma and Grandpa were with us and as soon as they left he was so happy, crawling around, playing, etc.

Marathon day is quickly approaching, we had to cut our last long run a little short because Kyle's knee was bothering him. Please remember to donate if you can so we can reach our fundraising goal for Children's Memorial Hospital.

http://www.heroesforlife.org/site/TR/MarathonTeam/MarathonTeam?px=1435891&pg=personal&fr_id=1200

Also, dates are filling up for Holiday sittings so if you or anyone you know is interested in fabulous and fun holiday photos, let me know! www.somethingblueimages.com
Mmmmm, I could just eat this baby!
So happy with Grandpa Jay and Grandma Ne!
This place is a prison!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Please don't eat your baby.

Jay Wright said...

I think he was happy because the Bears won...

Post a Comment