Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Finally Friday

Last Sunday, we went to Illinois for our niece's baptism. I am Dani's godmother and so proud to have the job. Sarah, my middle sister, did a fabulous job playing photog during the ceremony. She was cracking up because I was literally posing every chance I could. What?! I gotta work it!

We ditched cable this week. Kyle and a small panic when I told him what we were doing but he is okay now. I feel so free! I should settle down, it has only been gone for 6 hours...

Ugh, I got hit with a fierce cold this week, seriously. I haven't been this sick in a long time. Feeling much better now, but a little congested still but nothing like Monday-Wednesday! Kyle and Declan seemed to have dodged the bullet.

This coming weekend is jam packed! I have a jewelry party Saturday afternoon, shooting an event Saturday night, bridal meeting Sunday morning and then the BrewCity Roller Derby match! Thanks to Sara M for inviting me!

Here is your dose of the D-Man!


0 comments:

Post a Comment