Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Quickie-Family Style!

Well, I have to say this was my fastest 2 outfit session EVER. The family featured is my sister Sarah, brother-in-law Jesse, niece Chloe (Buzi-pants) and nephew Aidan (Deuce-e-poo). They have been down in Texas, where Jesse is stationed on Fort Hood so I haven't seen them in almost 4 months. I missed them so much! We met up in Crystal Lake at Veteran's Acres Park (thanks Lauren, Lauren and Shannon!), it was so beautiful, cold and wet, but beautiful. Here is your preview!
I had to include this one, don't hate me Sarah

Love this little girl, this is when she told me she wants a pink or purple Barbie Car, Mimi is on it! Oh wait, Kyle asked if it was a big one or one for her Barbie. Sarah-details!
Da Bears!

0 comments:

Post a Comment