Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fall Fun at the Urban Ecology Center

Today, after my bridal meeting (they booked me!!) I met Shannon at the Public Market and we headed over to Urban Ecology Center with Declan and Sophie. I haven't seen Sophie in FOR-EVER and I cannot believe how big she is! We had a great time catching up before we headed outside. Man, it was cold. My shnazzy, sporty coat is not going to cut it anymore, I was a popsicle!

Can I say "GO BEARS!"?

Coming up next weekend...a wedding on Friday and two family sessions on Sunday!



So sweet : )

They played so well together!
"Wait, this isn't a bathtub?!"
I think this is Declan's first cheesy "Cheese" face!

0 comments:

Post a Comment