Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Home in the Grove

After an 8 mile run, we were off to Downers Grove. Kyle, my sister Sarah, and I took all the kiddies (Chloe, Aidan, and Declan) to Brookfield Zoo. It was a madhouse! We didn't really see many animals because of all of the people and I refused to leave my stroller unattended. Regardless, we had fun spending time together. We even snuck in a mini shoot with Aidan before the mosquitos ate us alive.

Then it was off to Grandpa Jay and Grandma Ne's house. We got a sneak peek of Declan's quilt (totally, absolutely to die for cuteness!) and she made me a quilted witch. Uncle Mike and Anna were back visiting from Colorado and Declan enjoyed visiting with them.

Back home, off work today and I have a huge list of business items to get done today! I have 2 shoots this weekend to look forward to.

Declan's first experience with grass. Apparently, it is delicious.
Poor Aidan, the mosquitos already got to him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment