Something Blue Images

Welcome

Something Blue Images is a fun, fresh and fabulous wedding and portrait photography company based outside of Milwaukee, WI. Specializing in on location, natural light photography, Something Blue Images wants to turn your everyday moments into extraordinary memories. Visit the website at Something Blue Images or contact Something Blue Images at somethingblueimages@gmail.com

Pages

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Big Bay Bliss

Today was my first official Something Blue Images photo shoot! I was a little worried about shooting this afternoon because our sitter had to cancel yesterday so Kyle ran yesterday and I had to run today (16 miles is a long ride in the jogging stroller). So I was a tad sore but nothing could stop me from getting some great shots. I have known the Gardner-Kaspers for more than 5 years, as they are neighbors of the family I nanny for.

The weather was great, warm but not hot, sunny and fabulous. We shot at Big Bay Park in Whitefish Bay. I have driven past this place everyday for 5+ years and always thought, 'What a pretty place' but I had never stopped. Good news, it was a wonderful! There is a gorgeous bluff and a little beach at the bottom. It was so perfect for this family and their pup, Zoey.

Enjoy!


Kayla's idea...turned out great!

This is me loving this, so cute!
The kiddos


0 comments:

Post a Comment