2010 was a great year for the Wright Family! In the first week of January, we welcomed our son, Declan, into the world. He made quite a dramatic entry into the world, the week in the hospital was a total blur but he truly is the best thing that has ever happened to us. We all went through a lot of emotions that week but honestly, things turned out to be not so bad. We are so lucky.
My heart explodes with love every time I think of him.
38 hours of labor before he was born via c-section
2 weeks old, hangin' and bangin'
4 months old, first trip to the park
Loving his Bubba Blanket (Made by my friend Jessica, check out her site!)
Kyle is such a good dad!
First bubble bath. Lesson learned.
2010 Chicago Marathon Finishers in the HIZZIE!! From April to October, Kyle and I ran more than 200 miles for our training.
He loves the snow! Can't wait to get that baby on a snowboard.
What else did we welcome in 2010? The official creation of Something Blue Images in July!! It has been a completely crazy and wonderful experience. My clients have become friends and I love seeing them! I cannot wait for 2011 and what it has in store for me.
To follow tradition (since 2007) I have compiled my Bucket List for 2011
1. Polar Plunge, January 1st. What is the Polar Plunge? Along with a couple hundred of my closest friends, I am going to jump into Lake Michigan. In a bikini. Hot, right?
2. Complete 1/2 marathon with a personal best. Haven't decided which one yet, probably one in later spring.
3. Go on 2 vacations. First, going to Florida to see my besty Blair! Second, haven't decided yet but I really, REALLY want to see the Redwood Forest.
4. This year, my sisters and I are all celebrating our golden birthdays. Today strange, I will be 27 on the 27th, Sarah will be 26 on the 26th and Allison will be 24 on the 24th. Sister weekend is already in motion. (Kyle predicts we will kill each other before take off)
5. Get in front of the camera more. Looking through photos of 2010 and there are less than 10 of me. I would like to change that.
6. Don't kill my landscaping. I never water the plants, here's to keeping my flora alive and well!
I wanted to thank my family, friends and clients for making 2010 a fabulous year. Can't wait to welcome 2011!! (Who am I kidding, we will probably be sleeping. But I will welcome it bright and early tomorrow morning!)